Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random ~

2day, was the 1st time in this year, so early woke up in the morning which is 6 sumthing early morning, the reason i woke up early 2day becz my mum asked me to accompany she n my grandma to hospital bodycheck....omg....so early man....haih no choice, i'm a filial son and aso grand child, so i teman dem go hospital...well, since gt nthing to do in the car, i decided to bring a long my dick zai and try to take sum pic.....so it's freaking bored dere, btw, i'm kinda proud of myself, cz i can't spot any grand child are teman-in their grandma or grandpa to hospital, so yea ^.^v !! bodycheck until 11 sumthing, den head bak to home n took a nap...zzzz

And aso...new semester cuming soon, well...nthing hope for this cuming sem, jz try to do my best, n it's alrite!! haha =) btw, looking forward to the people who working with me as a team in this sem, hope it's a good team la...if nt very pressure =.= and aso, beta stop clubbing d, although i wanted to go dere again....bt...jz depend to the situation la, hahaha =P




until den, BYE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment