Monday, February 22, 2010

Interview - client, Nelson corn cup

So, last last friday, me and my groupmember went to the nelson corn cup founder's house. His name is Datuk Nelson Kwok. We felt really happy and lucky cz we got to met up wif him. For my first impression, he's a typical buisnessman and also a very logical mind thinking person. He very good in market strategy. He following the market demand and always improve his product until now he manage to get the best quality product as in corn cup in the international maeket. We did learn alot in this 1 and the half our interview with him, he taught us alot about the marketing and also talk about his history, like how he get the idea of creating the concept of corn cup and so on, i hope that i can learn more thing from him...well, thx to my groupmate coming wif me, ong yihao and amily chong, i can say tat, we did a excellent job tat day!!thumbs up!! well...everything set up d, now gonna start the work for tv commercial, looking forward abt it !! @@


Nelson Corn In Cup

1 comment:

  1. Hi...

    It's great to know that you met with Nelson. For the past week, I've been trying to get in touch with his company. I would like to invest in a franchise of his business. What is the best way to get hold of him...I have not been getting any reply from the representatives in America and in Malaysia...I would greatly appreciate if you can help me get hold of his organization. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete