Thursday, April 15, 2010

After the day of rushing the projects

So, sem break is coming, after rushing those assignments and projects, it's time to breath and have FUN!!! wana go crazy in this SEM BREAK!! no more fking assignments and fking projects!! and jz wana have fun!! haha....btw, there's one thing that delighted my day during the days i rushing my cb projects, which is my typo brochure had showed up on the The One Academy open day at the Ad showroom!! very surprised actually, i didnt think about whether gona show up anot, jz concentrate at my cb projects!! well, besides me, there's 5 more very imba brouchure design which design by the very imba typo-ians ppl which came from my class aso showed up as well ~ Congratz to them and me, at last our effort well paid in the end!!! =D



My brouchure consist of 16 different pages design, here's two of the sample





Mine is the Yellow booklet-like which at the bottom there,hehe =P



Besides typo brouchure design,there's 1 more final project for typo which is the poster design. Well, since i luv to club alots, so i decided to design a club poster. Actually personally i didnt think it look like a club poster, but hope u all will like it ~ don't ask me how to did it, just using simple method and severe effort to do it !!!



white version, there's balck version as well ~

Besides Typo, ad principle also end with a very peaceful ending, our client, Dato Nelson attended our presentation and gave alots of encourage words or even many compliments to our gorup's work!! well, me myself felt like it's not too good but as well as he likes it, then should be not the problem~ or yea, there's 1 tvc with this ad campaign, will upload it as fast as possible, very touching 1, hope u all will like it,hehe @@


Well,that's what i want to say here, ciaoz!! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment