Saturday, October 3, 2009

Drama fever!!

well, hav my second drama class recently,and we hv to act fear infront of the lecturer and so many classmate...well i felt reli uneasy and awkward if really act infront of dem...bt wat i hv in my mind is '死就死' as the lecturer told us,haha....so tat day mostly every1 skip their 1st turn wen lecturer called their name,either me the same,haha...so cum to second turn,lastly,it's my turn, i felt realy really uneasy and awkward becz so many eyes looking on me,bt finally i manage to accomplish and got a strong A- after the second trial...during acting,wat in my mind was hw to shout louder and made my whole body shake,and aso face expression,made it look as ugly as possible,omg,i cant imagine hw m i look like tat time...well,my classmate recorded the 1st trial of my acting,i will post it up if i got the video...i personally think that the girl jia min is very gud,1st trial str8 got A d!! omg,she really cried infront of us!! (respect)...urgh,here comes the group assignments,as we hv to cr8 a drama n act...
so it's the latest name list 4 my group member list:

1. Daniel Gan (the boss,narrator)
2. Nathan Leaw (the director)
3. Kok kin meng (Main character)
4. Chong Tan V (the assistence)
5. Kenix ( Main character)

Well,hope all the best for this group and the coming wednesday drama class,hehe =]
until den,bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment