Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Moon Cake Festival ~

morning 8 go fetch fei lou n wing shing go rock cafe that nearby sunway college for chun yong's church organized competition for dota...1st game we gg our oppenet abt 20 ++ minutes bt second game we let ppl gg us,many reason made us lost in this game,1 of the reason is becz of me,din't ply well..haih...emoness fill up my heart the whole afternoon....



After that,went home at 3 den took a nap until 6 den head to marcus house for moon cake celebration...we preapre all the food and put on the table den start to eat!!




2 in 1






My retarded cousin~





















Haha,a funny shot! xD









After that,me,my bro n marcus went to a snooker court and ply snooker...we ply around 1 hour den wing shing called me n chui me faster go ken lee hse,so i faster rush bak and take car n head to ken lee hse...wow,reli a lots of food nt yet finish!! n fei lou dey all created sum funny action like end game!! n ken lee became the cold prince, sarangheyo,hahaha!! haha...about 12 o clock,we ply a interesting game, it's like we hv to choose 1 ppl n he hv to sing a chorus part of a song...fei lou like to sing i can c tat,wing shing rmb all the lyrics of the song!! den 12 sumthin sam (aka cnn)came...he was a reli 'good' singer!!! he sing wif a own style which is no tempo 1...like giving a speech rather than singing a song!! haha,its reli funny if u can imagine tat!! we ply until 1 den walk out to the street and dey wan to eat sum french fries,den took sum pic den went home d!!
Well,can say that 2day my heart fill wif different kind of expression which is emoness n happyness!! oyea,n happy moon cake festival to all my readers!!

me n fei lou,i wonder y our private part will be so shining,LOL!
Look clearly,sum1 is beside sheep @@

Pic of the day,marcus u can take this if u wan @@
Until den,byez!

No comments:

Post a Comment