Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sunday Bday celebration!!!

Last sunaday, was the day tat celebrate my mum and grandma bday..in my hse. well, nt reli get the fun becz i was doing the f*king sketch book and figure final in my room the whole day !! So, the celebration started at 7 and im still doing my stuff in my room until 8 sumthing oni came dwn and grab sum food..den went up again and cont my work..here some pic of that day






kit yen and amily





















the party end at 9 sumthing while others family like marcus's, my uncle's,aunty alice's and amily 1 still staying here to blow water...they left around 12...den i cont bak my work,sien lo = =

well, i work until 4 sumthing den woke up at 8 sumthin!!! reli godlike....

here's sum nice photo after of slightly of edited..enjoy =)





















THE NEW GENERATION


oya...i try to made a bday card for them, but sunday got no printing shop in buisness,so cant print it out on time..well, i guess it's nice though..giv sum comment abt it =P



until den,ciaoz !!

No comments:

Post a Comment