Monday, November 2, 2009

The most pressure presentation!! >.<

My culture group member ^^^ (tan v ffk)


well, today my group going to have a presentation for culture and society in malaysia this dam bloody hell subject, technically, it's totally useless subject and waste of time...(but still slightly better than the holyshit god dammit drama class!! ) my group member is yihao,kin meng,amily chong,tan v and jia min n of course me la, so my group member had did a good work for this presentation, thank for you guys!! (felt abit guilty for jia min , sory ah >.<) At least marion doesn't say any F* word toward us and just giving some critique..well, all of us felt super pressure during the preparation since the previous group let her stab and shoot like using Ak 47 + RPD + MP4 combo = holyshit *gg* ...den our turn, luckily wat we present are abit related to black, if nt aso like the previous group, *gg* haha... And aso to my *good* fren lai wah a.k.a amily chong, hope u faster recover lo, the thing at ur shoulder, i c liao aso beh tahan! hope got no scar at there in the future, good luck! haha =) i will end here,until den, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment