Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FML!!! new sem started d !!!

as you can see, FML!! 3 weeks of holidays jz like 3 days, like i close my eyes on the night, the other day morning open eyes coll reopen d!! if god grant me for 3 wishes, one of them confirm is delay the coll reopen due date to 1 more week later!! or perhaps 2 weeks?? hehe... well, maybe it's a good thing to start my coll earlier, cz get to learn something new. Frankly speaking, i really gt no motivation in this sem lo, duno why, not like last sem, full spirited form...maybe felt tired d, wana relax more, sick of competing. Hmmm, started my coll last 2 days ago, kinda dun like marker rendering, jz like drawing 2, FML (my drawing 2 suck = = ) bt at least no nid to combine those poster colour, dam 7 mafan 1, wat i nid is a wacom and i can do my work d...erm about marketing strategy and planning, almost the same course like previous sem de advertising principle, bt i think this 1 is more challenging, since there's 3 groups doing in 1 product only!! and 2day finally had my photography class!! omg, the lecturer is a celebrity?! diao, he's dam 7 good looking, all the girls dam happy and even some of dem de face blushing (face turn red) while saw the lecturer, i dun wan say hu la, my classmate shud noe,haha!! well, this sem gt packaging design, gona be a tough 1 for me = =, since i hate it from last year until nw!! n aso typo applied, shud be no problem for me kua, nt really care though ~~ at last, hope this sem will be a peaceful sem, no war and no argue~~






so, here's the result dat i got for last sem which is the year 2 sem 1 result, hmm, it's kinda out of my expectation, bt it's consider good, compare to the previous sem~
Advertising principle : A
Print and Production : A-
Visual fundemental : B+
Typography : B
Moral : C+ (i dun care actually 4 this subject)
well, everything was in my expectation besides typo, well, B oni, i tot at least gt B+ or A-, eekang gona confront i ching tmr for this!! haizz, next sem gambateh abit lo~~ adveritising principle, everyone score actually, it's a most simple subject through out the whole sem as long as u put 100% effort for it...cgpp, well, i have to say im really lucky for this~~ dats it, lazy type more d, ciaoz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment