Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lifeless Life~~~~


So, it's my holiday now, i can do whatever i want, play whatever i like, no ppl can stop me!! So yea, i went out everyday night and woke up around 2 to 4pm every day, ppl call this kind of people lifeless~~~who's care? im having my holiday now, have to recharge my battery and rdy for the next wat in the coming semester. So, the night be4 the merdeka eve, i went to MBO at desa petaling watch PCK since me and my gang felt sien of playing at cc anymore, so we decided to watch a movie that night.


vote 0.1/10

urgh, this movie i can say that is the worst among all the movie in this year!! this is the 1st movie that made me feel like walking out to the cinema after sit down just only 10 minutes!! really beh tahan, it's suck!!! Their joke isn't funny at all and we audience have to force ourself to watch this shit~~~ Trust me, if there's two movie u can choose and one of it is PCK, plz choose the other one, i confirm it's beta than PCK~~~ I gave 0.1 is becz it helped me to past my time~~


No comments:

Post a Comment