Saturday, August 28, 2010

Macbook Pro !!! =D


Yea!!! at last, i bought macbook pro, thx to my lovable parents!! Seriously, it's consider a concidence or perhaps a surprise to got this macbook. Hmmm, actually I wouldn't get it so much earlier but becz of my bro goin to penang and my mum wanted to buy him a laptop, so mine will be giving to him and i will be buying a new 1. Not saying that me n my mum being very cruel and evil to my bro, actually my mum wanted to buy him a new 1, but since in the future, she also will buy me a macbook, come to think about the money wise, in the end, she buy me a macbook instead of wasting money to buy him*my bro a new laptop~~ and my toshiba laptop is good enough for my bro to watch movie and etc**



after unboxed


inside the box


the macbook pro!!


So, ytrday me n my mum went to mid.vally's machines shoplot to bought this. This cost my parents 6k man!! dam sam tong lo, although nt my money la,haha...i promise my mum will not go to the 'place' anymore!! but duno can tahan anot leh~~ Hmmm, frankly speaking, i duno how to use a mac~~ but i will try to 摸清他的底,and i need to wait for yong jin come bak so that he can help me install mac de adobe and microsoft office!! haizz~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment