Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello 三月 !!!


on the way to jogoya, haha ~~~


哇,看来我又很旧没回来了。许多事情发生在这几个月呢。argh, i think i type back english beta, no time to blog actually, stil nid to rush my assignment! >.

Oyea, i got a new and interesting part time job, hahaha....im working as a club ambassador in mist and milk every friday and saturday, well im stil new dere, so do contact me for guest list yea!! support a while lo, haha ~~~

Hmmm, and yea, im looking for model for photoshooting!! I have wait my fren from last sem til now, he like dun wan to layan me like dat, wen brw thing dat time very fast say ok 1, now no nid brw d, no layan me at all, haiz, maybe human kind is like dat 1 lo. So i decided to find myself and do shooting 'myself'. So please don't ask me why i never ask you go 2gather nxt time i got shooting yea, u suck! ~~~

ciaoz ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment