Sunday, August 23, 2009

My old fren @@

wei hsin and sear khai @@


During the 1st week of holiday,as usual,i slp,i eat,i watch tv,i ply games,i dota,i ply bball, AND yum cha wif my frens!! this thursday and friday, i went to yum cha at nite wif my frens. Let's talk abt thursday,2day i meet bak my old schoolmate, SEAR KHAI!! it's been a long time din c u d!he doesn't change much,still tall tall and abit skinny,haha! And he's still working instead of continue his education in college. Bt he's going to enter college soon,i think it's Arpit college which is located nearby Bukit Jalil Stadium if im nt mistaken(plz correct me if im wrong). He look more mature d,and also man la.His attitude still the same, love peace hate war personality,its good wat!haha



Sze wei


For friday, i meet this guy which is also my old schoolmate in smk seri saujana!doesn't change much though,still like to cha ppl and make joke to make laughter. And now he's working for his bro inside his bro's company,which is known as OB (office boy) hahaha! I asked him,y not go for competition? and he said need to wait until december,so just working part time for his bro 1st? o.o by the way,i think OB is better than ahtelic(duno hw to spell =P) for some reason,lazy to explain much about this,he will decide himself,haha =P

No comments:

Post a Comment