Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday outing: Dinner with Max Tan @@

ytrday friday nite,i organize a dinner with my tuition teacher,Max Tan at sri petaling,puchong curry fish head restaurant. He's my tuition teacher when im still having education in secondary skool. Last year,after spm,i promise to treat him eat but as u all noe,i took jan intake and the people who enter same college wif me,they shud noe hw many tons of assignments we hav la,so really no time to meet him again. BUT,ytrday,i try my best to push out all the offer and make my evening schedule as free as possible,haha. The people who attend: me,marcus,wai yew,lai wah,kit yen,choy meng and my LENGZAI tuition teahcer,MAX TAN!! ppl will ask me,wow ur tuition gt a cool christian name which is MAX,actually he gt no christian name,bt his lecture for math subject is very pro,so every1 call him MATH TAN (tan is his sirname) so after that,he ask us to call him MAX TAN,lmao....Back to the topic,the dinner begin at 7 oclock,my fren marcus went to my hse 1st,then i drive to wai yew hse and fetch him. 3 of us reach the restaurant 7 oclock SHARP!! bt the others,still the malaysian style,came late about 30 minutes,next time,if ur plan is 6 oclock,mz tell the people 5.30,so that they will come on time!! Max Tan and choy meng came at 7.20 sumthin, max tan doesnt change much,the body size still the same,still very funny,still look young and become lengzai d!! he always praise himself like that,although its nt the fact,all the student attend his class already used to it...and actually choy meng was last minute i called him come 1...The conversation >>me: hey u free?wana cum out and eat wif maxtan? cm: huh?i eating dinner wo,hw i cum o?last minute tell me!! me: aiyo,cum for SONG lo!!haha!! cm: c 1st la,i call max tan to confirm...dududu,he hung up..haha..so we still hv to wait for the other two,lai wah and kit yen..haih...finally dey came at 7.30 ++ ...during the dinner,we chit chat and talk about wat course we taking and study at which college, so..choy meng continue his studies in form 6,nt sure which skool...kit yen,sunway college,buisness course...wai yew,marketing course at tar college...marcus,engineneering,duno wat college,lol xP ...and me and lai wah,the one lo,taking same course,advertising!!lmao,she and me already same class from form 4 until i graduate in secondary skul,and nw the SAME college,SAME course!!plz..dun tell me next sem going to SAME class wif her AGAIN!! lol,no offense..oyea,talk abt the food,its quite delicious,curry fish head pot,salty sotong, egg taufu..i luv dem all...after we paid for the bill,each person 23 bucks...we left the restaurant abt 8 sumthing,and say goodbye to our beloved MAX TAN,i think everyone enjoy a good time wif him,and i definitely will treat him the other time if im free la,haha! =P after he left,say gudbye to my fren and head to another plan,i fetch wai yew and marcus to net studio that's nearby the restaurant, wai yew went bak home,me and marcus enter the cc and ply dota,haha...inside the cc,i meet sam,wing shing and fei lou,so we group a team and fight wif marcus's sentosa fren...it's a good game,we won finally...after that me,wing shing,sam and fei lou left at 10 sumthing and head to ajimal mamak that's beside zone x and yum cha. We meet the others two,min yang and ken lee there..we blow water and chit chat,i hav to say,tat fei lou really deserve the name of BLOW WATER KING!!y i said tat?u will noe after u meet him during yum cha session,haha...we blow water until 12 and let's call it a day~
I hv another good time wif all my previous tuition fren and the MAX TAN,haha..thx to giving me a good memories!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment