Friday, August 21, 2009

Sunway Lagoon !!


Last sunday,which mean the 1st day of the holiday,we plan to visit to sunway lagoon!!

In this year,it's the second time I went there actually, ppl may ask me, huh second time? Isit the entry fee is very cheap for u?! For me,its quite expensive, bt luckily im the one student,its freee of charge for the entry fee!! =P

On tat day,it's suppose gt 6 person going include me, but the other two ffk me,chin yuan and wai kin!! so in the end, there's oni 4 person: me,kin meng, kah chun, and sam went there.

We reach there about 12 smthin and left like 3 sumthing. Seriously, it's not that fun compare with the 1st time i came here, but still enjoyable with my college fren!

Aikz, going out now, i will try to desrcibe more about it when im free yea !

ciaoz !! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment