Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wonderful saturday ~~

Last Saturday was really a fatiqued day i can say. From early morning 7 am until the other day 6 am, really crazy!! morning 7 o clcok woke up, den let eason ffk, i go fetch pohyeng and jolin myself. Luckily i stil manage to found their places, cz i was like 1st time driving to serdang and also putrajaya!! kena F* by km n mh cz i told them gather at there around 7.30 but at dat time i was still fetching those girls, haha....so we start to shoot around 9 something at the putrajaya bridge. Outcome still satisfying. we left around 2 something cz jolin said she nid to work at 3 at mid.v starbucks...but then, we had lost and came to Nilai !!! thx to LPY* she said folo seremban*
we used around 1 hours ++ to got bak to Kl and jolin was late for her work, felt sori to her~~ den i ffk eekang once again, he waited me like 2 hours in carfour for cutting hair 2gather but we accidently lost in the highway, so cant blame me~~ at the end, couldnt cut my hair and i got bak to home around 6 something. Took a nap for 1 hour, den 10 o clock, sei zai km and wai yin came my hse, dey tumpang my car. Actually dont fee like goin 1 but since dey came d, no choice, dipaksa go~~ meet many primary school fren dat night, in the club~~ and the teacher aso, she is the one who suggest to go club~~ LOL!! met pohyeng dat nite in maison, n wth she asked me help her to carry her bag...so whole nite i was like carrying her bag and walk over the club~~ km and sheila drunk dat night, so bei la dem~~ reach home around 5 something in the morning!! really imba energizer body i have, salute myself ~~




My primary school teacher, she kept asked me dun call her 'teacher' LOL
duno wen i took this shot, i was drunk dat time ~~

here's some pic i took dat day ~~




Jessica, eekang's model









No comments:

Post a Comment