Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photography Final

So, as you can c, final...actually i dont reli fell like printing them out and frame them, cz it cost me 208 bucks for these all jz for this final, bt in the end, i printed them out and my heart like a knife stab me 99, my money burnt away d~~ But, at least, these pic help me to got a good grade in the end, so dat im nt dat sam thong la ~~~ n dat day, i c quite a lots good photo, our class n other class aso gt some of them got a really awesome photo, especially sueen, her 1 reli impressed me actually, reli godlike @@ ~~~







My favourite piece @@
So, total is 30, i got 27 out of it, quite a good mark yea? actually the result is not under my expectation, maybe im lucky enough?? lucky or nt, it's over d ~~~ and thx to Christopher for giving me a good grade, haha ~~ @@

No comments:

Post a Comment