Saturday, August 21, 2010

Year 2 sem 2 sembreak !!!

For this sem conclusion, i can say that it's exciting and interesting. I luv most of the subject but not the sh S.E.A. Nthing dat i can learn from this subject though~~ If u ask me to choose, i would choose marketing, photography and marker rendering as my favourite subject. Not saying that im not keen for the others subject, im just love these subjects more than the others. Besides that, this is the 1st sem that i felt that i really need to rest and enjoy my sembreak life after the war ended. Although we could learn a lots of things throughout this sem, but i can say that this is the most hardest and pressure semester compare with those previous sem. Most challenging subject for me is marketing planning. It's like the elder bro to the previous sem's advertising principle. Not only asking you to come out wif 1 tvc, 3 prints ads and website, you actually need to plan how your media going around in the targeted market and the places u planning to deal with. Moreover, the idea u came out with isit working or isit the unknown sign of unselling your product? Frankly speaking, I spent almost everyday to plan for the project to ensure it going on the track. Moreover, everyday stay at tan v hse really made me sicked~~always look to the sky and asking myself, can i end this earlier then hurry go for a vacation after finish it off. hmmm, at least in the end, i got the reward for myself and my groupmate, at least our hardwork has paid well.
When im staying at tan v hse, i took this secnary down because its very nice, haha ~~ so old
What's on my mind nw? A rest for sure, enjoy my holiday well, and rdy for coming sem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment