Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm BACK !!!


Recently my life is all about drinking, drinking and drinking, thx to Joe Mak. The heavenly beer that i ever taste which is the Kilkenny beer! Im super addicted to this, cant stop d, dream aso think about it, LOL!!!


Kilkenny !!! my favorite!!! <3



Hoegaarden !!!!



Latest funny photo of me and my gang, LOL !!! at cameron highland*

It's been few month ago i nvr step into my blog, kinda busy with many stuff like college, working, chilling wif frens, and also beer beer time! hahaha !!! Well, new sem started,it's gona be tough semester, wish me luck and god bless me! Btw, I'm in the hurry to write this post dwn becz im actually busying now and yet thinking of writing some post dwn but in my mind, im actually got nthing wana to write about now, so just simply say whatever i can say, well it's kinda bullshitting, i gotta back to my work now, will post something new after that, ciaoz! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment