Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY !! @@

2day is national day, i tot 2day will be a very boring day and hv to stay at home and ply my ps2,since i went out everyday wif my fren last week!!sudenly,my mum told me tat we will be having dinner at time square with my uncle family and marcus family coming along 2!!She aso said that will buying the camera if the price is acceptable because she dun wan go dere again jz to buy the camera!!WOOooO,sudenly my boring day turn to a interesting day!!haha..we reach there abt 4 sumthing,and then head to lowyat and bought the camera,NIKON 5000D!!yay!!i giv it a name,which is DICK zai,haha lame...





DICK ZAI~ (nikon 5000D)





After I bought the camera,its already 6 something,we faster walk back to time square and meet with my uncle and marcus they all. We will having our dinner at this place, BAR.B.Q PLAZA..its quite nice the food,bt need to take long time to finish the food.





Marcus's family and uncle family


ME =D





Lai Wah~

My mum invite her to join us in this dinner..


My little cousin (yellow shirt)






I actually came this place second times d,bt still i like the taste here,the environment is good and the service provided also good...during the dinner,every1 seems enjoy the moment we stay 2gather,chit chat and talk about the future plan,lol...Lastly,we left at 9 sumthing den say good bye to others and went back to home!!

Today was a good day!!I got my dslr camera (DICK zai) and also enjoy a good dinner with my uncle and marcus's family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment