Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The 1st day of year 1 sem 3 !!


Well, 2day finally can step back into the classroom again after 3 weeks sem break...I felt normal and moody actually,duno y...suppose i shud be happy and excited like some other student..maybe i lack of slp??ytrday nite i slept at 3 something because waiting to read some ppl blog latest post,i dun wan say who la...well,his story is quite lovely and dramatic,i respect him now,well every1 gt their own tale that cant be spoke up in the public,so do i..bt maybe next time ba...so, 2day morning classes start at 10..aikz...bt i still lying on my bed at 9.15,haha,luckily i still made it on time...The 1st class that i attending was the Culture and Society in Malaysia Tutorial...well,duno wat's this classes abt,dun care only,jz listen the shit...Our lecture,Mark,i like him...duno y,the 1st impression he gave me was smart and young..i also like the way he giving lecture,show us example,show us picture,convincing,ask many question that we hardly can answer...well,i think his presentation skill sure in A++ level,i gona start to learn from him nw,haha..i tot its a very boring lesson like the history of art at sem 1 and sem 2...bt it's actually quite fun...he manage to keep me pay attention in the class while im suffering of my tiredness,it's reli good job and well done!! haha...After the class,went to min tian and hv my lunch wif my fren...then went to c c ply call of duty wif dem...alton consider quite good in plying cod,impress me d,bt tan v,haha..also 'impress' me @@ ...At 3 sumthing,me and kin meng went home 1st while others still plying..So,that's all for the 1st day in the journey of sem 3..well,i feel quite boring, no more laughter since tan v and kah chun they all separate class wif me d...haih,well..we mz face the fact la..

Oyea,i will show u the pic i took and i personally luv it so much!! hope u all think so =)
plz leave a comment for it yea =D

O.U.G 29 road

No comments:

Post a Comment