Monday, September 14, 2009

well,finally the time has come ~

Finally,it's monday morning !! time to get the result for changing class thingy...well im always positive thinking minded,so i think i shud be lucky to get a yes for changing class request...bt unfortunately,my request had be rejected while yi hao and km punya aledi be accepted !! wth !! Y?!! well,i got this information from km at this morning 10 oclock sharp while im still dreaming and lying on my bed!! Since im still half awake,so wat he said im still abit blur...he said:" hey,me and yihao pass d,bt urs aledi been rejcted!! u go ask dash 2,c whether gt ppl wana swap wif u anot!!" wt F* !! that's the 1st word that came out from my mind!! sudenly,i thought he maybe sin ka me,well i always positive minded,so i guess he sinka me 1 la,so i said:"oic @@ " den hung up den got bak to slp again!! haha xD well, i cant slp well after that,since that stupid thing bother me!! I CANT CHANGE TO CD0901-2 !! Y?! isit true?! Aiyo,so mafan and dulan 1 lo,i get up and change my cloth den went out and hav my 'breakfast' wif my mum and bro 1st,den around 11 sumthing head to the one and find out the 'ANSWER'!! well, wat km said is true!! aiyoyo, my mood sudenly becum so down man!!



BT...there's a turning point becz my MUM came!! omg,luckily she came wif me,if nt i think i will still remain in cd0901-1 !! well i kinda lazy to describe the situation and hw my mum argue wif dem,so if u r curious,u can cum n ask me personally,hahaha...so,finally dey approve my request !! yea babe, my mood jz like sudenly i got a pair of wings and can fly over the sky!! lmao..well, i hav say thx to my beloved mum and anothr ppl...she's the officer who work in the sra department,bt i dont noe her name,i will list out after i noe her name!! she's very kind and confident...after i told her my problem,she told me,"no problem,i help u solve it,jz wait a minute." den after a while of discussion,she came and told me,here,take it (she hand up the request form to me) and said, u can attend to dash 2 classes from now on!! omg...HAPPY!! thumbs up d^.^b haha...







Yay,finally got it!!! @@

haha,im happy yet feel abit sad while i received this letter,im happy that i finally got to change class to dash 2,while sad is about leaving some others fren over dash one...well,im nt heartless,im actually nt reli hope to separate wif dem,bt no choice...i will definitely miss dem after i change to dash 2...the 1st person who i come in my mind is...i guess..sunwoo?! wat?! why the hell is him?!! becz he's from korea?? nope,nt at all (although i like korea) lol...duno y...although i gt abit nt satisfied on the history final project that working the same group wif him,bt think from another perspective,he jz dun wana take a risk...well,sumtime he was rite,i guess so...besides that,he aso my design 2 group member last sem,hmm...i hv to say thx to him,thx to accepting me while others looks dwn on me,that's the moment i cant ever forget...well dun ask me wat happen that time,dash 2 ppl shud noe abt it...so,wat i noe is,ppl will improve through the hard times he walk through,i recall the memories that the time i spend wif him during the time we work on the recycle art,well its fun and im enjoying bt nt the time doing history 1,haha...besides him,sueen ,xinyi,chin yuen,kelly,wai kin and sam..well,i will miss u all,haha =)

Until then,ciaoz !!

No comments:

Post a Comment