Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MIN YANG (SHEEP) bday party!!

Tuesday, 2009,1st of spetember,2day was ming yang(sheep) bday!! And 2nite will have a bday party for sheep at telefon restaurant,NT HOHO (many ppl ask me hoho rite?) I rmb that day i woke up at 1 sumthing,then wing shing sent me msg that wana yum cha wif sheep anot?I probably say YES since i SUPER DUPER BORING at hse!! 3 something,sheep cum and fetch me and head to the yum cha location. I brought my Dick zai along to take some cool pic outside.




















Min yang(Sheep) looks while driving






we reach the restaurant about 3 sumthing,hmm...this places looks new,its sumore where nearby zone x at happy garden,but i couldnt rmb the name of this restaurant,lol im always like tat,wouldnt go memorize the shop name,haha...




Ice Lemon Tea (i luv it) =P
so,we pick a table and sit down..I order ice lemon tea cz it's my faourite,haha...By the way,the main topic we going to discuss is about the bday party for sheep 2nite...Til nw,he still cant confirm hw many ppl will attend for his bday party later,OMG!! so three of us discuss and then bz calling ppl to confirm their attendence...and also blow water la...Besides that,i open my dick zai to take pic lo...






Sheep and Wing Shing





Inside the restaurant







We blow until 5 something then sheep fetch us back...I prepare and dress up myself nicely and then follow eric car go to telefon restaurant. We reach there about 7 something while others already reach there,bt the bday boy still nt yet here,so all of us jz start 1st because very hungry d la,including me..ops forget to tell u all,telefon restaurant gt steambot and bbq combine,and u can grab unlimited ingredient and cook them to eat,bt if u waste the food,they will charge u extra money!! Back to the topic, ming yang and wing shing reach here about 8 o clock while lai wah tat gang reach here 10 minutes after min yang. Talk abt the present sheep received that nite,so kin meng bought a lighter for him,me,sam,fei lou and duno who else sharing wif it...park leng and jun hin bought him a fake hair !!lol!! ...lai wah tat gang bought him a small CAKE!!fuiyo!! During the party, every1 of us walk around and chat wif each other since there's been a long time for them to meet each ohter d..well,i think the bond we build up wont break easily,every1 still the same,sum1 becum prettier d (dun wan say who la,u all noe it),sum1 lengzai d (u all noe hu lo),haha...so when 9 sumthing going 10,we took a group photo,and then,we sing bday song to min yang. After that, we head to another destination to yum cha and blow water again at b.jalil there while min yang went to fetch his dai lou at mid valley. We reach there abt 10.30...during yum cha session,sum1 actually piss me off,i dun wan say who la, sheep noe who is that, giv that sum1 a little bit advice la,plz think be4 u talk...By the way, the nite was going well, every1 laugh and joke around...abt 11.30 every1 left the mamak and went home lu!! =)




group photo


Conclusion,it's another happy day 4 me,u all can c this,at my pic upward,laugh until cant c my eyes bt can c my shining teeth d!!haha
Lastly,I hope my heng dai,ming yang,THE SHEEP HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope ur wish can come true in this coming year!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment