Sunday, September 27, 2009

At least im not regret ~

this post i wanted to type it out long times ago,bt everytime my mind was thinking abt this,nah,i will jz tell myself it's aledy pass,so there's no point to look bak den,bt these days her blurry image always came into my mind,made me recall all the memories she brings to me last long days.hmmm,well...to be honest,i cant really forget her until this moment although i wanted,i wish i jz like a computer can delete the unusable file or reformat again so that the i can forget everything abt her...bt we r human beings,sumthing cant delete den really cant,jz like the day i pass through wif her. It's bliss bt yet suffering,neither me or her...time flies rapidly,i nw oni realize tat it's aledi been 1 year abt tat and i jz felt like it oni happen last nite...hmmm,i cant really rmb the 1st conversation tat i had wif u or aso hw we trigger our relationship...these all,r jz too long ago,i think it's happen during the end of year holiday wen im still 14 years old,i rmb hw we contact each other during form 3 by nt using handphone or hse phone or msn,bt writting letter to each other to keep in touch...well,park leng helps alot tat time,my english lvl nt gud enough jz to write a damn letter for her,so park leng helped me out,and aso nicole,thx for transferring the letter everyday 2 days just to helping me to build up the relationship wif her...i rmb every time i got the letter from nicole,i will get really excited,duno y,every sentences she wrote in the letter jz like the sweet candy for me,it's sweet and touching. I read dem over and over again and keep dem nicely in my wallet,until nw,i still keep sum of dem wif me,duno y,i cant force myself to throw dem into the rubbish bin...hmmm,there's another thing i will nt forget in my whole life,it's quite stupid wen i thinking abt it nw,bt im think im dun regret to do this...it's during form 3 classes,we look for each other between the damn stupid window of my class,cz im morning session n she was afternoon session,i rmb every time going to 12 afternoon,i will switch place wif the student that's sit beside the window,jz to seek for sum1,n it's quite funny rite? I've been doing this for almost every day throughout the whole year...hmm,i talk until here,it's very late nw,i will continue if im free ~BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment