Thursday, September 24, 2009

well,finally my laptop finish formating and return to my side again!! yay!! time to blogging!! bt due to the lack of time,i will oni talk abt 2day story...erm...nthing so special 4 2day cg3 class,finish 1 assignment in class as usual,and aso nid to show the process of the project to helena c,erm..i very hardworking 1 lo,u all noe 1 lo,i finish all the work she asked me to do last week 4 the project work...bt all the setting and arrangement was wrong!! omg...lucky she gave me a chance to rechange it again...well,at last i still manage to get a good mark fr it,hehe @@ that tan v,aso the same,done aso,bt all wrong 1,cz he following my instruction ma,so 2gather die lo...he was agitated and #$%#& me,bt i as cool as usual,cz i always noe that ship will becum straight when it reach the harbour (translate to cantonese) (idiom from kah chun) ^-^



well,both of us safe...no 1 die,haha..after the class,went to burger king hv my lunch wif mh,km,tanv,ccy,and kah chun,n aso yihao...nt bad the burger dere...den head to cc ply cod after tat...quite fun actually,sudenly came 1 player name cidos,spoil my mood,cz he quite pro,n he's at oppenet team,so i suffer alot in order eliminate him!!! 3 sumthin i folo km car bak...tat's all 4 2day!! well,i will upload more abt last week thingy...lastly,dedicated u all sum funny pic of me..since no pic 4 tis post will look very boring, tadaa >>>






Me (taken by jiamin,new classmate) ^_^

Until den,farewell~

No comments:

Post a Comment