Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Night ~

Hello readers,2day is friday, and morning is my 1st figure studies 3 class, well that leturer Darren quite 'good', he add additional 30 minutes for our class becz we gt no other classes after this figure class...aiyo cheung hai like me...well,start live sketching d,say bye bye to figure head and muscle body!! yay yay!! =P well, live sketch is quite hard 4 me, i dun like it = = ....Bt i will improve myself!! so after class,me n my mum went min tui min (pan mee shop) had our lunch,she said the pan mee dere very nice!! haha...after that,we came home and i str8 go to bed and take a nap since i slept at 3 oclock this morning, becz that stupid figure holiday assignment!!made it hardly can open my eyes during the figure class...well dun care d,past tense...so i slp from 2 sumthing to 6!! wow!!gud job man!!

After i woke up, i str8 plan the outing for 2nite!! cz ytrday my fren call me out, and i answer them : 'Cannot la,drawing sexy body leh,tmr nite la!!'..den my fren answer: ' (becz its a bad word,so i will oni show 1 alphabet of it) F* u la,dun care oni lo,cum out lo!!' den i said: 'No lo, i wan finish my assignment 1st la,tmr nid to hand up,nw oni 1st piece,nid finish 2 pieces leh..nvm la,TMR ONI CUM OUT WIF U ALL LA!!' becz of this tmr oni cum out wif u all la,made me hang out wif dem 2nite...well,i aso wana go out and relax 1 since ytrday i suffer whole day stay at hse and draw figure, OMG,the feeling...jz like sem 2 doing that maximalism,drove me crazy!!..well,since it's a rushing work,i dun feel satisfied for this 2 pieces figure,bt lucky i finish 2 pieces,if nt sure reject by that darren!! by the way,aledi past tense,dun care la!!

so,we meet up at 8 sumthin at ajimal mamak den go zone x ply cod,player include, me, fei lou,wing shing and kang wei...acutally plan to ply dota 2nite, so sorry to km for nt calling u, bt kang wei called me and said he cuming , therefore,no choice lo, change to cod..welll,me n fei lou finish wing shing and kang wei 4 sure,bt second game me and wing shing let fei lou and kang wei sapu,haha....after 2 or 3 games, we sit at ajimal mamak yum cha,sheep and sam join us...blow water until 12 then bak to home...well,nthing so special 4 2day...oyea,4 my college mates,i think u all r quite curious abt where is ajimal mamak and zone x rite?since i always say go yum cha and dakei at ajimal and zone x,u all sure will think,where the hell is it and hw it's look like??? haha,so i took sum pic and post out nw (nt wif my dick zai,jz another ordinary camera,therefore,the quality nt gud!!) >>>



zone x


Ajimal mamak store

last pic end wif me and fei lou =)


No comments:

Post a Comment