Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tuesday Night, Night Market Operation!! @@

This tuesday night,there's a night market nearby my house,it's consider big compare to others night market...well,i can say tat every tuesday night,u can spot me at dere,cz usually i will spend my tuesday nite at night market every week...y i like to walk night market??it's hard to explain,many ppl luv to hang out dere,things r cheaper,multiple junk food selection...bt 2nite i gt another reason to dere,which is do research n take pic for the visual com project,well..it's one hell the perfect excusses for me to tell my mum!!hahaha...bt i reli did took sum pic for it...so tat day evening,me n my bro folo parents hv dinner at happy garden Ho Kei restaurant wif other relative...tat restaurant is specify for the fish ingredients,normally,ppl go dere aso eat fish 1,the price is consider cheap compare to other restaurant if u ask for a cooked fish dishes...so me n bro left earlier at 8 and go n fetch kang wei and wai yew to psr mlm...we meet wif our fren at the usual place which is the sai mai lou stall tat's opposite of the chau taufu stall...


so,8.30,all of dem reach,sheep,sze wei,km,wing shing....while we having the sai mai lou,sum1 show up infront of sheep,a.v.i person for sheep,she was buying sai mai lou!! i dun wan say hu la...so sheep sudenly becam so delighted and energetic,hahaha...so i took nt reli much pic tat nite,cz its very crowded place dere,n it's rude to take ppl's stall pic without their permission,so i wil jz curi curi take lo,haha....abt 9 sumthing,we left night market and head to zone x and cod again!!hahaha...park leng show up half way...we ply until 11 sumthin den came out n yum cha a while,around 12 sumthin,me,my bro and wai yew left earlier becz my mum gona kill me if i stil dun wana bak home,here's sum snapshot at psr mlm,enjoy @@


wai yew and me (sexy back),sze wei(black shirt)



















@@


Km and kang wei


kang wei,my bro and sheep

Until den,bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment